The Best Recipes .........

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Autumn around the corner .......

It has been busy time in December, January and February. Busy with baking macarons for Christmas, Valentine's Day and of course some additional income selling home made fresh, crunchy Yee Sang for Chinese New Year. Meanwhile all these happening I did a lot of exploring cooking and trying new things such as Chai Kueh (very local Malaysian delicacy), Hong Kong style hawkers food i.e. porridge, egg tarts, Portuguese egg tarts, Poh Loh Yau Pau (pineapple bun), Korean cuisine i.e. Sun Doo Boo, home made sauce for marinating for Bulgogi and yummy and soft banana bread. The list will goes on but I did had a good time baking and cooking in the kitchen. Now finally have to return to the real life of working, so it mean less hours in the kitchen. However I should not complain as the workings hours are fantastic, So I am grateful for that. I will post my Chai Kueh recipe here that I improvised from Ho Siew Loon's recipe. That is all for now and hope to write more soon ......... Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment