The Best Recipes .........

Thursday, December 2, 2010

More Parisian Macarons .... the big buttons .....

Lately just addicted to bake macarons and experiments with various options. Just like to be daring and different. Some came out cute and sexy, while some came out just like meringue. However the journey of learning to bake macarons is very interesting and entertainment that full of drama to see the outcome and tasting session.

Recently I did milk tea which is so yum. Normally the recipe just say tea powder but I actually add milk powder in it was just so yum. I hate playing with colours in macaron as I am not sure it is healthy to have so much colour in it. However if vanity is important to you hence colours in macarons are important.

For my family we do not like artificial colour in our baking or cooking hence it looks like we will have boring colours in our macaron and very limited flavour. So again in life we have choices and up to one to choose what is good for them and what they want.

Will post the recipe here soon as I'm still experimenting and I had learn a lot that a recipe could not have teach me what I am learning every time I baked macaron. So worth the journey to bake macarons frequently and experimenting it with my own instinct and adjust according to what I visual what I want it to taste and look like.

No comments:

Post a Comment