The Best Recipes .........

Monday, November 22, 2010

Macaroons ............ or Macarons ............ finally I could bake Parisian Macarons

Last weekend I baked a very successful batch of Parisian Coffee Macaroons with chocolate cream with hint of Kahlua. It was so good and looked like the one that you buy from the shop. I was so happy as never once I could get the whole batch that had the same consistent outcome like the recent batch. I will definitely baked more of macaroons in the near future.

I have to beat the egg whites according to my guts feeling and time it according how I think it should be and also the drying part I used oven which was fantastic as my surrounding not good enough to let macaroons to be dried properly. So finally all came out well and good. Another happy day of baking ...... hooray and I was yelling to my loved ones when I see the foot in my macaroons ..... That was how happy I was. :)

1 comment:

  1. It is actually macarons, not macaroons. A lot of Ozzie mistaken and pronounce wrongly when they see and eat French macarons as macaroons.

    Macaroons are those with meringue with shredded coconut and no filings in it. I actually quite like macaroons too. :)

    ReplyDelete